About Me

My photo
I'm stuck in a world of questions and "sane insanity".

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not going to Hollywood

Ok, I know I am in a midst of my final examinations. The make and break of this semester. But hey I need to let out my frustations!!! The weather has been shitty these past few days and with the exception of my Marketing exam, so has the past 2 papers i have encountered. Nutrition 109 and Com125. ARGHZZZZ, prior to this exams, I was overjoyed and filled with unquestionable emotions over my grades so far. For the first time since May 05( Start of first semester) a pontential GPA of >3.1 was possible. I was on As for 2 subjects and A minuses for 2 subjects. With the exclusion of Nutrition, doing well for these exam was going to definetly skyrocket me to infinity and beyond.

Sadly, as I emerged from the cold examination room this morning, the only ironicly comforting situation I was facing, was that my everone of my peers wore the same look. The look likened to that of being hit by a sledgehammer or maybe worst a few sledgehammers. F@#k !!! What the hell was that??? A paper which everyone was so confident of, suddenly became the paper that made some feel the confidence of jumping our 5 storey school building. Even the elites of the class came out shaking their heads and for the first time, we all did not make it to Hollywood.

Okay i guess its back to Com 242, please please please, may things get better. I want that A.
"Tomorrow is another day, another boxing round to play, Already I lost an A and if God helps me maybe I can smile again"-----Derek

No comments: